– Vocals, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Random Giggles and Happy Thoughts
Barb grew up immersed in the harmonies and rhythms of rock and roll. She cut her lyrical chops on folk and blues, while taking a Detour and landing in music school, in between playing small solo and duo gigs. Another Detour finds her currently rocking in Random Detour as the main vocalist and lyricist, adding bass and rhythm guitar. And giggles.
– Piano, Organ, Keyboards, Vocals, Drum Programming, Recording and Production, Margaritas, Chicken Wings, Random Puns
Warren grew up in a classically trained environment, but quickly grew restless. His Detours took him through pathways inspired by his keyboard icons Jonathan Cain (Journey), Steve Winwood, Billy Preston, among others. He loves Loud Rock and Roll, and has been referred to as “a lead guitar player in a keyboard player’s body”.
Dave “Riffman” Richards
– Lead Guitar, Electric and Acoustic Rhythm Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Random Riffs and Ideas
Dave was heavily influenced by one of the blues rock masters, Eric Clapton. He infuses a modern energy into his hard rock roots as he wields an uncanny knack for creating magical riffs for new songs. He’s often Randomly Distracted by squirrels and other small furry creatures.
Additional Musicians and Assistance
- Allan Chase – Drum-meister, Stunt Pilot
- James Finn – Bass Guitar, International Man of Mystery
- Jim Norwood – Bass Guitar on “Common Ground”
- Tom Capek, Colorado Sound Recording – Mixing and Mastering on “Common Ground”
- Paul Schwotzer – Mixing and Mastering on “It’s About Time!”